OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. OneLogin is the identity platform for secure, scalable, and smart experiences. With the OneLogin Trusted Experience Platform™, customers can connect all of their applications, identify potential threats, and act quickly. We secure over 2,500 customers worldwide, including Airbus, Stitch Fix, Uber, PetCo and AAA. We partner with companies like AWS, Box, Workday and Service to deliver a desired customer experience. We are a 300 person company, headquartered in San Francisco, California with office locations in Redmond, Atlanta, and Dublin, plus remote locations around the globe.
We are also proud to announce that Gartner has named us a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Access Management. This is an incredibly exciting recognition for us and the first time that OneLogin has been named a Leader in the Quadrant. This acknowledgment will have a significant impact on our ability to scale the business via increased brand recognition and sales execution. We have a strong Executive Team in place and ready to take OneLogin to our next level of performance and scale. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team to help us continue to build an incredibly talented technology team for our fast-growing company. While your primary focus will be on technical roles, you are incredibly skilled at sourcing top-notch candidates in a variety of functions and are able to recruit for any position, on demand. We have built an internal recruiting organization that allows for horizontal movement across the team, as necessary.This position is full-time and 100% remote. We provide our recruiters with a multitude of modern recruiting tools and are constantly looking to find the next pipeline booster.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop and execute recruiting and pipelining plans in close partnership with our recruiting manager
- Identify effective recruiting sources where engineers can be identified
- Understand and articulate business and technology to engage and qualify potential talent
- Accurately assess candidate fit through a thoughtful, effective interview methodology
- Continue to develop leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the hiring process; regularly communicate status and results to the team through weekly reporting
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience, one that is reflective of our premium brand.
- Participate in recruiting events, meet ups and speaking sessions to develop our brand presence
- Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to the recruiting process
- Minimum 3 years of relevant recruiting experience with an emphasis on technical roles
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Proven skills in screening/interviewing methods resulting in qualified candidates
- A strong knowledge of, and experience with, effective outside recruiting resources including social recruiting, with the ability to identify and demonstrate ROI
- Outstanding networking and communication skills
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing demands and to constantly re-prioritize
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Greenhouse is a plus
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools and experience with Google Docs