OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. OneLogin is the identity platform for secure, scalable, and smart experiences. With the OneLogin Trusted Experience Platform™, customers can connect all of their applications, identify potential threats, and act quickly. We secure over 2,500 customers worldwide, including Airbus, Stitch Fix, Uber, PetCo and AAA. We partner with companies like AWS, Box, Workday and Service to deliver a desired customer experience. We are a 300 person company, headquartered in San Francisco, California with office locations in Redmond, Atlanta, and Dublin, plus remote locations around the globe.
We are also proud to announce that Gartner has named us a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Access Management. This is an incredibly exciting recognition for us and the first time that OneLogin has been named a Leader in the Quadrant. This acknowledgment will have a significant impact on our ability to scale the business via increased brand recognition and sales execution. We have a strong Executive Team in place and ready to take OneLogin to our next level of performance and scale. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our recruiting team is growing, and we are looking to add a proven Sales Recruiter to help us tackle our headcount goals. We seek exceptional individuals who enjoy their role, and who are driven by success. You’ll have autonomy, accountability, and recognition in a quality-focused team where your efforts will have a direct impact on the success of OneLogin product delivery.
This person will be responsible for managing and driving the full cycle recruitment process for a variety of roles across our global sales team including but not limited to Enterprise, Commercial, Account Managers, Sales Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Implementation Consultants and Customer Success Managers. The successful recruiter will join a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and play a critical role in helping OneLogin meet its aggressive growth goals. You are someone who mirrors the driven, high-producing, positive sales professionals you are targeting. You’ll partner with a world-class sales executive team, and stellar sales managers to continue to outpace the competition.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Own a full-cycle recruiting process with a principal focus on Enterprise Sales, Commercial Sales, and SDRs covering U.S, EMEA, and APAC
- Work with sales team members to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Partner closely with Sales Executive team to understand, anticipate and influence their hiring needs and goals
- Build and maintain a pipeline of passive and active candidates
- Define unique recruiting initiatives, recruiting events, career fairs; whatever it takes
- Build global recruiting programs that build employer brand; innovate new sourcing techniques and utilize advanced search techniques
- Build long-term relationships with key industry talent for longer-term recruiting needs
- Execute sourcing strategies based on industry trends using competitive intelligence
- Generate prospects and identify contact information
- 3+ years of in-house, start-up full-cycle recruiting experience with a developed skill of qualifying the best talent
- Successful experience partnering with managers, and team members to drive and own the hiring process
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high-demand sales organization
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Strong self-initiative and experienced working with competing priorities, and a history or ramping quickly
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and relationships
- Commitment to creating an excellent candidate and customer experience
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer on an ongoing basis
- Greenhouse ATS experience preferred
- This is an on-site, in-house role
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attract the best possible people