OneLogin is the leader in Unified Access Management, Enabling Organizations to Access the World. Our portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping companies drive new levels of security, and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
OneLogin is looking for a People Operations Coordinator to play an important role in keeping all people programs on track. The People Ops Coordinator will have context on both the HR and Talent Acquisition teams, and will execute on administrative and operational duties, while playing a role as an active partner to these teams. They will be able to propose new solutions and collaborate with program leads to scale people programs. They may also be trained in facilitating onboarding sessions and act as a backup or secondary for new hire sessions and other HR & Talent Acquisition functions. This a full-time role that will be based primarily out of our SF office.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Be a trusted partner and collaborate with People Ops’ key stakeholders (Finance, HR, &, Talent Acquisition) to ensure smooth and consistent processes
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience through timely communication, scheduling interviews, and facilitating on-site interviews
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss top priority jobs, current candidate pipelines and interviews that are being facilitated
- Coordinating with future hires to provide assistance with booking travel for interviews, travel for onboarding, arranging event reservations and catering, and greeting new hires on their first day.
- Manage the logistics of the onboarding process for new hires by creating new hire slack channels, scheduling onboarding sessions, as well as company off sites
- Work on ad-hoc People Operations projects as assigned by the team to support growth and scale, as well as further your own development!
- 1+ years of experience in an HR Assistant or HR/Talent Coordinator role
- Strong calendaring skills (G-Suite) a plus
- Familiarity with ATS systems (Greenhouse) a plus
- Experience working with HRIS systems (ADP) a plus
- Thrive in a start-up environment
- Enjoy and embrace ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb interpersonal and customer service skills
Our core values:
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility