OneLogin is looking for a highly motivated hands-on Technical Support Manager to lead our Technical Support team. The ideal applicant will be self-directed, well organized, articulate, team leader and a team player. Responsibilities entail organization and management of OneLogin Technical Support team with the goal of developing and maintaining a strong customer perception of support and product quality. This role requires exceptional customer centricity, team building, motivational style, and analytical skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Deliver a customer centered philosophy across the global team that strives to meet and exceed our Support SLAs
- Lead the team by example, become an expert in both OneLogin product and processes
- Hire, train, and mentor Technical Support Engineers
- Support Post-Sales team by tracking, escalating, and resolving issues during POC and deployment phases
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product teams while managing escalations
- Manage the complete EMEA roster of customer sourced tickets. This includes developing action plans for escalated customer problems, informing customers of the plans, and keeping customers apprised of the progress
- Provide intelligence and reports to management, customers, and other stakeholders, help foresee upcoming bugs or problems
- Use reporting to spot trends and help the product team/engineering, be proactive
- Own, track, report and manage support SLAs and ensure delivery against company/team goals
- 5+ years in Technical Support, 2+ years of building and managing teams
- Experience managing Support team in a SaaS based software solution preferable in networking and security domain
- Leadership skills to hire, on-board, and train Technical Support engineers globally
- Experience supporting application software on Windows platforms
- Good understanding of windows admin such as AD etc..
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Start-up experience is a plus
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility