ABOUT THE ROLE
OneLogin is currently seeking an experienced ServiceNow Platform Admin/Engineer to join our growing company. As an Admin/Engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance, evaluation, recommendation and build out of requirements on the ServiceNow platform utilizing ServiceNow defined best practices for configuration and development.
- Ownership and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform
- Lead upgrades and patches
- Design / Develop ServiceNow Forms and Tables as well as Modules.
- Develop under Scoped Applications working with ServiceNow Studio.
- Develop Workflow / Flow Design where required to drive Approvals and Process Lifecycle.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation with External system REST APIs.
- Design, create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each (including CMS/Service Portal).
- Design, create and configure Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Work with product owner/stakeholders to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes and meet business requirements.
- Document and maintain functional business requirements, process flows and business use cases.
- BA/BS Degree in Information technology or a related discipline or comparable combination of education and successfully demonstrated experience
- Minimum 2-3 years direct experience as a ServiceNow administrator configuring core ServiceNow modules in an enterprise environment including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- ServiceNow Certifications a plus
- Scripting, configuration, integrations, and administration: 1 year
- ServiceNow developer: 2 years
- Designing, creating and configuring Business Rules: 2 years
- Installation & testing of ServiceNow updates & new releases: 2 years
- Comprehensive understanding of Service Management processes
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of implementing ServiceNow Architecture
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Scoped Applications Development in ServiceNow
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of ServiceNow Scripting
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Self-motivated, creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to communicate (verbal and written) in a clear and concise manner, tailoring the communication appropriately to the intended audience
- Excellent active listening skills
- Capable of dealing with and managing conflict
- Able to work effectively in an environment with many competing and high priority demands
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility