ABOUT THE ROLE
OneLogin is looking for a proven social media manager to manage and run, social and editorial channels at OneLogin. This role will be in charge of developing and running the company’s social channels. The social media manager will play a key role in growing the company’s online presence and brand awareness, curating, crafting and communicating OneLogin’s brand voice on all channels. He or she will be responsible for driving content across all social networks and our blog as well as communicating his/her work internally. This person will be a highly visible contributor who will build and manage a high impact thought leadership community.
OneLogin values quality over quantity. We create content that identity and cybersecurity decision-makers find deeply valuable and interesting, even if that means it takes more time to develop.
- Drive creative strategy, vision, and day-to-day execution for the OneLogin brand across all social media platforms -- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram -- to help position us as a thought leader in our space
- Develop ideas and concepts for creative content to leverage across social media platforms, such as videos, visual content, podcasts
- Oversee social content design to ensure highly visual quality of materials.
- Work cross-functionally with the demand gen team, the content team, product marketing, PR, and events to develop integrated campaigns that resonate across multiple channels
- Be on-the-ground during key industry events to interact with our community, attend sessions, create on-demand content, and post on social media
- Monitor the growth and performance of our social channels and maintain a set of ongoing metrics and reports
- Collaborate with our internal employees to leverage their networks to amplify our social messaging and presence
- Work with PR and AR to develop a social media influencer outreach strategy for key industry thought leaders
- 3+ years of B2B or B2C marketing experience
- BA/BS degree or related experience, preferably in English, Journalism, or Communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly creative and passionate about making an impact
- Strong quantitative ability, experience with social media analytics, Google Analytics or similar services.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Experience working with content or project management systems.
- Ability to seamlessly work with marketers, salespeople, engineers, and other key stakeholders in the company.
- Ability to own numbers, perform campaign analysis, and derive insights for marketing and the business overall.
- Strong presentation and influence skills, in order to generate excitement, participation, and support for all campaigns across sales, marketing and management teams.
- Preferred experience with Hootsuite or similar social media management platform (beginner to intermediate).
- Demonstrated ability to establish a vision, problem solve and create solutions with little direct oversight.
- Demonstrate and be able to live our company values in everything you do.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility