ABOUT THE ROLE
OneLogin is looking for Senior Product Marketing Manager to help drive our messaging, positioning, and integrated GTM strategy as we take new products to market. This is an exciting opportunity to help build out and be part of an enterprise-grade product marketing team at a fast growing company in an incredibly hot market.
The right candidate will have both marketing and technical chops in order to connect the dots to develop vision, positioning, and cross-functional programs that get our message out into the market in an impactful way. Additionally, they will be comfortable with both developing strategy and being hands-on themselves--as a growing company, we need dynamic leaders who can be coaches as well as players. If you’re a highly-motivated, technical product marketer looking for an opportunity to contribute and develop your skills in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment, this role is for you. In this role, you will:
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive an integrated go-to-market strategy by leading projects across the product, marketing, and sales groups.
- Serve as a go-to technical resource on the marketing team to inform programs and content
- Collaborate with the product management group to inform product vision and development as well as launch activities
- Enable our sales organization to be successful through participation in trainings, content development, and general partnership.
- Produce a wide range of demand generation and sales enablement content, including blog posts, briefs, web content, slide decks, battle cards, and eBooks.
- Evangelize the OneLogin solution across various channels, including content development, presentations / speaking engagements, webinars, etc.
- Command projects that have a measurable impact on our revenue generation efforts, including demand generation / pipeline creation and sales enablement.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Identity and Access Management market and the OneLogin story - and then help further define it
- Have a demonstrated passion for the technology behind our products, natural curiosity and ability to translate technology features, functions and capabilities into clear and concise customer value propositions for our targeted audiences
- Grow! Professional and personal development are fundamental to success and are active processes - we want this to be the best job you’ve ever had.
- Have fun! We are fortunate to have a terrific team that is full of brilliant and motivated professionals that are also wonderful and endlessly entertaining human beings.
You are a self-motivated and tenacious marketing professional seeking an environment to contribute to team success in a meaningful way, advance your skill set, and learn from talented colleagues. Simply put, you like using your mind and your will to solve problems and win.
- Highly-motivated, driven, with an appetite for growth and embracing challenges.
- Intellectually curious with an ability to quickly grasp technical concepts.
- A natural communicator and storyteller
- A strong desire to impact go-to-market performance and connect your strategy and tactics to revenue goals
- A strong desire to advance your product marketing skill set (messaging and positioning development, content creation, sales enablement, go-to-market strategy, analyst relations, presentation skills, etc.)
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, with at least 3-5 years in a product marketing, technical content marketing, or similar role.
- Experience as a developer advocate, sales engineer, solution architect, or product manager a plus
- Experience managing and supporting technical marketing activities, including competitive intelligence, new product introduction, and analyst relations
- Experience commanding complex cross-functional projects (such as product launch), defining targets, overcoming obstacles, influencing participants, and driving to completion.
- Experience developing content (blog posts, data sheets, web content, eBooks / white papers) and a portfolio with examples.
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities.
- Ability to remain composed while articulating complex solutions in challenging situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility