ABOUT THE ROLE
OneLogin is looking for a Product Marketing Manager specializing in competitive Intelligence to help drive our messaging, positioning, and integrated GTM strategy as we take new products to market. This is an exciting opportunity to help build out and be part of an enterprise-grade product marketing team at a fast growing company in an incredibly hot market.
The right candidate will have both marketing and technical chops in order to connect the dots to develop vision, positioning, and cross-functional programs that get our message out into the market in an impactful way. If you’re a highly-motivated, technical product marketer looking for an opportunity to contribute and develop your skills in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment, this role is for you. In this role, you will:
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage OneLogin’s competitive marketing practice: maintain a library of competitive insights such as SWOT analysis and battlecards, conduct win/loss analysis, inform GTM activities with competitive insights, and enable sales with formal trainings and ad hoc insights
- Own the competitive insight that is critical to a differentiated strategic narrative for OneLogin
- Serve as a go-to technical resource on the marketing team to inform programs and content
- Stay current on top trends in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) market, including competitive developments, analyst insights, influencer perspectives, and more
- Brief internal teams, including product management, marketing, and sales, on competitive and market insights
- Collaborate with the product management group to inform product vision and development as well as launch activities
- Evangelize the OneLogin solution across various channels, including content development, presentations / speaking engagements, webinars, etc.
- Contribute to the production of a wide range of demand generation and sales enablement content, including blog posts, briefs, web content, slide decks, battle cards, and ebooks.
- Command projects that have a measurable impact on our revenue generation efforts, including demand generation / pipeline creation and sales enablement.
- Grow! Professional and personal development are fundamental to success and are active processes - we want this to be the best job you’ve ever had.
- Have fun! We are fortunate to have a terrific team that is full of brilliant and motivated professionals that are also wonderful and endlessly entertaining human beings.
You are a self-motivated and tenacious marketing professional seeking an environment to contribute to team success in a meaningful way, advance your skill set, and learn from talented colleagues. Simply put, you like using your mind and your will to solve problems and win.
- Highly-motivated, driven, with an appetite for growth and embracing challenges.
- Intellectually curious with an outstanding ability to quickly grasp technical concepts.
- A natural communicator and storyteller.
- A strong desire to impact go-to-market performance and connect your strategy and tactics to revenue goals.
- A strong desire to advance your product marketing skill set (messaging and positioning development, content creation, sales enablement, go-to-market strategy, analyst relations, presentation skills, etc.).
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of technical experience or marketing experience - potential roles include competitive intelligence, product marketing, solution engineer, technical marketing, or product management
- Experience commanding competitive projects, including win/loss analysis, market analysis, competitive materials creation, and internal enablement sessions
- Experience conceptually mastering complex systems and effectively communicating your point of view at a variety of altitudes.
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities.
- Creative thinker capable of breaking down complex concepts
- As comfortable presenting in front of customers, prospects, and executives as you are in front of peers.
- Ability to remain composed while articulating complex solutions in challenging situations in front of technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility