ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a highly motivated Integrated Campaign Manager to join our marketing organization. You will be a highly visible contributor who will manage the campaigns that generate and nurture sales leads. You’ll be joining an experienced, highly collaborative, fast-moving team that gets the job done. The ideal candidate is a creative, critical-thinker with an understanding and proven track record in email marketing, content marketing, digital advertising and multi-channel demand generation campaigns. As the Integrated Campaign Manager, you will be executing world-class integrated campaigns to scale our marketing reach and partner with our sales team to drive pipeline and revenue.
You're comfortable with IT vision and storytelling, and have experience introducing and creating demand for highly technical solutions and products to market before they have become mainstream.
- Launch integrated campaigns to drive revenue and generate sales pipeline and expand our marketing reach
- Create consistent and holistic experiences using messaging, content, digital tactics across for the IT buyer.
- Manage campaign planning and determine targeting and messaging to drive net-new leads and nurture existing leads
- Manage activity calendar, write campaign emails, and manage content distribution aligned to campaign themes including ebooks, white papers, webinars, and blogs
- Collaborate with our Content Marketing team to identify and leverage assets for all campaigns
- Execute and measure the efficacy of campaigns and their contribution to sales and revenue goals
- Collaborate with Sales to enable campaign follow-up and deliver new program playbooks; look for ways to improve GTM collaboration
- Work with multiple stakeholders and agencies to ensure alignment on delivery and timely execution of deliverables
- 3 years experience in campaign, digital or content marketing, preferably in the Cloud/SAAS technology space
- Strong writing skills: Be able to write a strong subject lines, landing page headlines, or LinkedIn posts
- Multi-Channel marketer: Working knowledge of most/all marketing channels and vehicles: website, email, social, blogs, webinars
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and work streams
- Presentation and influence skills: Generate excitement, participation and support for all campaigns across sales, marketing and management teams.
- Direct experience planning and executing marketing campaigns, end-to-end, against measurable goals
- Analytic skills: Own your metrics, perform campaign analysis, and derive insights for marketing and the business overall
- Tech marketing experience at a software company, IT/Security is a plus
- Education: BA/BS