About the role
OneLogin is seeking a proven, experienced, and strategic, senior technical marketing manager to play a critical role in:
- Evangelizing OneLogin products and services, including the OneLogin Unified Access Management platform, through external speaking engagements (conferences, webcasts, tradeshows, and meetups), authoring thought leadership pieces, and improving OneLogin’s market position with analysts (including driving the Gartner Magic Quadrant submission process).
- Supporting marketing, sales, and partner efforts by developing a rich pipeline of demos, white papers, blogs, product presentations, case studies, use cases, videos, webinars, and other content with a strong emphasis on the technical aspects of the products/solutions and specific use cases.
- Building a competitive marketing practice and providing technical competitive analysis to the sales teams
- Articulating OneLogin’s developer marketing strategy
- Producing and delivering sales readiness content for our Commercial and Enterprise sales teams.
- You are driven, take initiative, and are looking to take your career to the next level by helping to define, establish, and grow the technical marketing function from the ground up.
- You have a knack for taking complex technical topics and distilling them into well-written internal and external marketing materials for diverse technical and non-technical audiences
- You have prior experience in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) industry and follow trends in IAM and the security space at large.
- You are a great writer and can turn highly technical information into clear, easily-digestible marketing content, that showcases the product, in an effort to drive product visibility, generate leads, and drive pipeline.
- You enjoy presenting to external audiences and internal sales teams and and have prior experience as a spokesperson with press and analysts, and delivering webinars, demos and training.
- You thrive on cross-functional collaboration with various teams (marketing, sales, partner, engineering, etc.) to play a key role in product launches, sales training and enablement, marketing campaigns, and demand generation activities.
What qualifies you
- 4+ years in a technology product marketing role, in a security technology company
- Strong, hands-on understanding of the Security and SaaS, IAM experience preferred
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative
- Detail oriented with proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability in writing, developing and presenting technical content to both internal and external audiences
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to work across marketing, sales, partner, and engineering teams.
- Proven track record of developing product-related marketing collateral and sales tools
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
- Thrives in a high energy, fast growth environment.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership of our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility