About The Role
The marketing team is rapidly expanding and we’re searching for a creative, collaborative, and driven technical product marketing manager, reporting to the director of product marketing to play a critical role in operationalizing our go-to-market plan. If you’re a highly-motivated individual looking for an opportunity to contribute and develop your skills in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment, this role is for you. In this role, you will:
- Serve as the go-to technical resource on the marketing team to inform programs and content
- Manage OneLogin’s competitive marketing practice: maintain a library of competitive insights and battlecards, inform GTM activities with competitive insights, and enable sales with formal trainings and ad hoc insights
- Collaborate with the product management group to inform product vision and development as well as launch activities
- Drive go-to-market performance by leading strategic projects across the product, marketing, and sales groups.
- Evangelize the OneLogin solution across various channels, including content development, presentations / speaking engagements, webinars, etc.
- Contribute to the production of a wide range of demand generation and sales enablement content, including blog posts, briefs, web content, slide decks, battle cards, and eBooks.
- Command projects that have a measurable impact on our revenue generation efforts, including demand generation / pipeline creation and sales enablement.
- Grow! Professional and personal development are fundamental to success and are active processes - we want this to be the best job you’ve ever had.
- Have fun! We are fortunate to have a terrific team that is full of brilliant and motivated professionals that are also wonderful and endlessly entertaining human beings.
You are a self-motivated and tenacious marketing professional seeking an environment to contribute to team success in a meaningful way, advance your skill set, and learn from talented colleagues. Simply put, you like using your mind and your will to solve problems and win.
- Highly-motivated, driven, with an appetite for growth and embracing challenges.
- Intellectually curious with an outstanding ability to quickly grasp technical concepts.
- A natural communicator and storyteller.
- A strong desire to impact go-to-market performance and connect your strategy and tactics to revenue goals.
- A strong desire to advance your product marketing skill set (messaging and positioning development, content creation, sales enablement, go-to-market strategy, analyst relations, presentation skills, etc.).
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 - 5+ years of technical experience or marketing experience - potential roles include product marketing, solution engineer, technical marketing, or product management
- Experience commanding complex cross-functional projects (such as product launch), defining targets, overcoming obstacles, influencing participants, and driving to completion.
- Experience developing content (blog posts, data sheets, web content, eBooks / white papers) and a portfolio with examples.
- Experience conceptually mastering complex systems and effectively communicating your point of view at a variety of altitudes.
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities.
- Creative thinker capable of breaking down concepts into lego blocks and reassembling them - or deciding to melt down the lego blocks, turn them into oil paints, and re-imagine it completely.
- As comfortable presenting in front of customers, prospects, and executives as you are in front of peers.
- Ability to remain composed while articulating complex solutions in challenging situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
About Our Core Values
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership of our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility