ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking to build on our amazing partner marketing program to reach new market segments and fuel our continued growth. We’re looking for a passionate marketer with demand gen chops to define the programs to help us attract new partners, and to leverage their marketing efforts to amplify OneLogin in new markets.
The ideal candidate is a creative, critical-thinker with a deep understanding and proven track record in planning and delivering marketing initiatives in collaboration with various partners including technology partners, channel resellers, managed service providers, and global systems integrators. Working closely with OneLogin’s partner team, this role will provide marketing guidance across all facets of go-to-market campaigns with our key partners. You will be the sole Partner Marketing Manager and will work closely with our sales, demand gen, events, PR and content marketing teams to execute the strategy.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop and execute joint marketing programs with/through and for partners including events, webinars, content, PR and social media. Facilitate marketing strategy planning with top tier partners on a quarterly basis
- Drive eﬀorts to increase external and internal awareness of OneLogin and partner success, collaborating with cross functional marketing, enablement and global OneLogin partner teams
- Develop/maintain relationships with marketing counterparts at OneLogin’s key partners. Facilitate GTM planning
- Provide direction to and align with campaign marketing team on which partners to include in go to market campaigns
- Forecast, measure and analyze the impact of programs on opportunity creation, pipeline, sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success.
- Develop joint solution messaging, positioning and customer-facing collateral for top tier tech partners
- Facilitate sales team readiness for partner campaigns and work closely with SDRs and sales reps on partner lead follow up process and attribution tracking.
- 5+ years of experience in fast growth B2B technology company, building partner marketing programs and campaigns
- Innovative problem-solver with exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong team collaborator, open to idea/project iteration
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and work streams.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in demand generation best practices, including the methods and tactics to support post-MQL sales and marketing outreach.
- Ability to analyze & interpret metrics around partner marketing performance and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Strong understanding of the sales pipeline funnel
- A successful track record of developing partner lead pipeline through webinars, email campaigns, events, and other creative programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a high energy, fast growth environment
- BA in business, marketing or equivalent, MBA is a plus
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members cross-functionally
- Detail oriented with proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross functionally
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility