ABOUT THE ROLE
Want to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing company that’s a leader in one of the hottest segments in security? OneLogin has unmatched products that customers love, and we’re looking for a world-class product marketing leader to take our revenues to the next level.
In this leadership role, you’ll lead go-to-market strategies across OneLogin’s product line, driving and developing content for sales enablement programs and integrated marketing campaigns that support our growing sales and business development teams.
To be a good fit for this role, you need strong security domain expertise and product marketing functional expertise.
- Sales enablement -- Deliver sales enablement by communicating the value proposition of OneLogin products to our global sales teams, both direct and partner-based, and developing sales tools and training that support the selling process of your products. Provide content focused on business value for decision makers and solution-oriented materials for technical influencers, covering value propositions, competitive differentiators, and product capabilities.
- Market intelligence – Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; understand the market landscape and how to position your products competitively. Have intimate knowledge of our major customers and wins, and infuse that into your deliverables.
- Content creation -- Use your domain knowledge, thought leadership, technical expertise, and customer understanding to create content to help prospects learn about, select, and be advocates for your products. Content includes including whitepapers, technology briefs, datasheets, web content, ad copy, presentations, infographics, blog posts, and emails
- Public speaking -- Serve as a product spokesperson with customers, press, analysts; and be a speaker at targeted events, tradeshows, and webinars, as well as a visible social media presence around OneLogin’s products and cloud security.
- 3-5 years of product marketing, product management, or sales experience working for at IT security, Cloud, or enterprise software companies.
- Strong security domain expertise
- Outstanding verbal, written, and visual communications skills
- Broad-spectrum communicator, able to speak to both practitioners and executives
- Ability to distil simplicity out of complexity in communications
- Desire to engage with customers and understand their needs
- Empathy for challenges of sales team, and understanding of the sales process
- Comfort working with sales leadership
- Strong instinct for cross-team collaboration
- Focus on urgency and delivery
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Capacity to make connections across diverse fields
- Bachelor and/or Master Degrees in two or more of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Product Design, Business, Marketing, English
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility