ABOUT THE ROLE
The Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for developing high ROI outreach programs focused on strategic engagement with the industry analyst community across the globe. This critical role for the business will be charged with the continued evolution of analyst programs to meet the demands of internal and external clients. Reporting to the director of global communications, you will act as a key strategic advisor to the client's business, driving valuable insight, guidance and feedback regarding industry reports and analyst opinions back into the business to help inform strategy, business and marketing decisions. This role will maintain ongoing relationships with industry analysts across all tiers of analyst houses and firms. This person will also support communications and marketing initiatives with analyst research, coverage and industry validation.
You have 5+ years of industry analyst relations background with proven analytical skills, as well as experience that demonstrates sound judgment, sense of humor, good instincts, and excellent time management skills. You have experience in the technology industry and be comfortable engaging in content-rich discussions about technology and business. You will manage multiple long-term and short-term initiatives simultaneously and must possess outstanding organizational, follow up, prioritization, communications, and leadership skills. You possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate across and within organizations.
- Plan, develop and execute all elements of OneLogin’s global Analyst Relations Program
- Ensure ongoing OneLogin citations through reports, evaluations and onstage at various analyst conferences
- Drive OneLogin submissions for major analyst reports including, but not limited to, the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Wave ensuring alignment across all participating internal departments and consistent, factually correct messaging
- Build strong industry analyst relationships and lead ongoing briefings with key partners and executives
- Technically savvy with a genuine interest to learn new things every day
- Run and execute an annual analyst day with all members of the AR team
- Be a strong driver in shaping and influencing analyst research agenda and coverage, and share relevant research throughout the company including in marketing, product & sales
- Lead analyst engagements with internal spokespeople for briefings, inquiries, and similar events
- Prepare, write and edit analyst presentations and materials
- Review, summarize and track relevant research for internal stakeholders
- Provide insight back to OneLogin management team and other key internal partners on analyst feedback, research coverage and information gathered from industry conferences, bridging analyst feedback back into our product roadmap
- Lead influencer relations program, building relationships with key networks of cyber and business influencers including but not limited to industry pundits, bloggers, social influencers, and market movers and shakers
- Solid industry analyst relationships and a few references from top firms
- Track record of perfectly executing on analyst relations programs in previous B2B companies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with a knack for tying product and company developments to larger industry trends and research
- Track record for executing annual analyst days and events
- Unfazed by constant change and quick to adapt to new challenges
- Standout colleague with a sense of humor who can demonstrate ability to work with cross-functional organizations (sales, PR, social media, product, business dev, and vertical marketing organizations)
- 3+ years’ experience in Analyst Relations preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree preferred.
- Some travel required for analyst conferences and team meetings
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility