OneLogin is the leader in Unified Access Management, Enabling Organizations to Access the World™. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity as a service vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two-factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
About the role
The Head of demand generation/integrated marketing is responsible for designing multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics.
Specific responsibilities include allocating budget, selecting targets, determining the tactical mix, designing offers and calls to action, and setting individual program goals and measurement criteria. Additional responsibilities include managing external agencies and internal resources, creating demand generation programs "in a box" for direct and indirect sales, and building/managing shared demand creation processes with sales development/field/channel sales. Demonstrated ability to leverage the power of Web technologies in demand creation is essential.
This role works in partnership with multiple disciplines to drive demand, including sales, revenue operations, channel, product marketing, field/regional marketing, and finance. The ideal candidate is analytical, creative, has excellent project management and communication skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on leader to come into a growth stage organization to own and continue growing a team around demand generation, ABM, digital marketing, partner marketing, and more.
- Responsible for effective demonstration of managerial practices, including: hiring talent globally, providing day-to-day leadership, defining achievable key performance indicators, establishment of clear roles, responsibilities, and support of team
- Partner with marketing leadership to develop and track measurable demand creation programs that drive pipeline and revenue through inside and field sales teams
- Working cross functionally, including with product marketing to establish a common campaign framework for the global marketing community to leverage
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Design the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales ops and marketing ops, which includes: lead capture, nurturing, and service-level agreements
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact(s) of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length using tools like Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, Domo, Engagio
- Systematically monitor, analyze, and drive ROI of marketing performance against lead generation, pipeline to ensure delivery of leads across all integrated programs
- Drive account-based marketing (ABM) strategy globally, driving segmentation for marketing programs, analyzing program performance, and driving optimizations across all marketing verticals
- Liaison with channel/business development team; oversee and execute partner co-marketing programs with strategic and technology partners
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors and marketing technologies that contribute to and facilitate demand creation programs including direct marketing agencies, search engine optimization (SEO) experts, marketing automation tools, engagement platforms and more.
- BA or BS degree required
- MBA in marketing or related business degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on B2B demand generation experience in the SaaS industry
- 5+ years of B2B digital/inbound marketing, including: Web and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), and association marketing and content syndication
- Experience with Marketing automation, Web content management, Web analytics and business intelligence (reporting and analysis tools) like Marketo
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes
- Proven track record of positioning and differentiating products and services to a technical and non technical audience
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility