ABOUT THE ROLE:
OneLogin is growing rapidly, and we're searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our award-winning marketing team in San Francisco. The ideal candidate is a creative, critical-thinker with a deep understanding and proven track record in SEM, SEO, website optimization, marketing technologies, analytics, and multi-channel demand generation campaigns. Experience in the B2B technology industry, SaaS or agency experience is preferred. The successful candidate is a natural self-starter with a growth mindset who can connect the right people together at the right time to develop marketing programs that are on-brand, engaging, innovative and drive key performance metrics.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting world-class global digital marketing strategy for OneLogin and executing programs that drive demand, acquire new leads, engage target accounts, and create pipeline across digital channels that include but are not limited to www.onelogin.com web site, display, paid and organic search, social and more. You will coordinate with our digital agency and collaborate with internal marketing (demand generation, product marketing, content, creative services, etc.) and sales teams.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Oversee and execute global paid search (SEM) and display advertising marketing channels across Adwords, Bing, and other pay-per-click (PPC) platforms. Optimize account performance through analytics, testing and experimentation.
- Optimize website and landing page experience to improve conversion rates. Work closely with designers and back-end web developers to execute website optimization projects, including A/B and multivariate tests. Gather live user feedback through third party web tools.
- Build and execute high-impact optimization strategies based on web, search and CRM analytics data.
- Collaborate with external SEM/Media agency to execute campaign strategy and exceed lead gen and pipeline goals; build campaigns directly in most popular digital platforms (Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Build and implement multiple, profitable and results-driven media programs
- Create keyword, creative and landing page strategy and execute continuous A/B testing and optimization of all elements with the goal of driving higher conversion rates, leads and opportunities
- Plan, manage and optimize global media and campaign-based budgets
- Maintain integrated campaign calendars
- Analyze digital campaign performance and report on results; create executive level dashboards;
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to set up campaign tracking and attribution
- Manage multiple campaigns across multiple platforms to include, but not limited to Google, Bing, Facebook & FBX, LinkedIn, and Display/Mobile/Video, ABM platforms (e.g. Terminus)
- Build and enhance vendor relationships, improve on media products and processes, and stay abreast to new media tactics
- Socialize your strategy and execution plans with key stakeholders in the company to ensure buy-in across the organization
- Stay up to date on the latest in Account-Based Marketing and B2B marketing innovation so that you become a go-to expert for OneLogin’s digital strategy
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor's Degree
- Google AdWords Certified preferable or willing to obtain certification
- Proven experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) processes
- 2 to 3 years online marketing experience, 2+ years demonstrated success in audience-targeting online media buying, and 1+ years of lead generation media program development
- Proficient knowledge of Cost per Click (CPC) and Cost per Mille (CPM) buying models and comfortable reporting on and optimizing Cost per Acquisition/Inquiry/Lead/MQL/SQL/Opp model media programs
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics reporting & implementation. GTM and Google Optimize experience preferred.
- Proven hands-on experience executing campaigns directly on Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook and other digital channels
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills. Data modeling experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical abilities, comfortable reviewing data and reports to make decisions
- Intimate knowledge of different ad sizes, formats and creative requirements for different platforms (display, social, Google, etc.)
- Proven experience working with creative teams to produce, test and optimize digital creative assets for integrated digital campaigns
- Ability to explain complex concepts, technical information and data insights to executives and other internal stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Marketo (or another MAP), Bizible, Terminus, Engagio highly desired
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and prioritize accordingly
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility