ABOUT THE ROLE
The Technical Trainer develops and delivers instructor-led training programs onsite, remotely or via online formats using multiple instructional & delivery methods. This role is also responsible for developing educational learning solutions and techniques to improve audience knowledge of OneLogin’s products and services, leading to partner certification.
- Conduct Customer and Partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods
- Provide guidance to Partners on the certification process.
- Create, assist and maintain OneLogin technical education courses, including all relevant content.
- Write and review assessments to measure the participant’s comprehension of the training.
- Provide feedback, analysis, and recommendations.
- Work with subject matter experts to establish training requirements, and content for new products or changes to existing products.
- Participate in cross-functional discussions to collaborate in the evaluation of product lifecycle, product development and documentation requirements and how to incorporate into educational content
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations and make adjustments to content as needed
- Develop, administer and deploy multimedia applications, and web-based applications used in Product Training course structure
- Maintain training records (i.e. participant rosters, implementation timelines, etc.,) for delivery of metrics and reporting in various systems (LMS, Salesforce, spreadsheets, etc.)
- At least 4+ years of training work experience delivering technical training; product implementation and solution architecting experience is considered a plus but not required.
- Proven presentation skills and experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Creative thinker, highly motivated and self-managed
- Coordinate and organize tasks and activities to ensure that project schedules and goals are met
- Work collaboratively with others in a fast paced environment
- High emotional intelligence; exceptional ability to manage a room of adult learners.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a cross-functional team environment
- Emotional intelligence to understand the classroom and how best to communicate and collaborate with your learners.
- Experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Knowledge of and experience with SAML, OpenID Connect, HTTP Header, and Forms authentication
- Experience configuring LDAP Directory Servers (OpenLDAP, ForgeRock, PingDirectory Server, Apache DS, Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services - AD LDS, etc.).
- Past development experience in Ruby, Python, PHP, Node or Java would be a plus.
- Experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration.
- Recent experience architecting, deploying, and operating Internet scale applications.
- Experience with Windows and Linux at the command line.
- Multilingual and multicultural training
- Fluent in another language is a plus. Particularly Spanish, French, German, or Japanese.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility