ABOUT THE ROLE
OneLogin is looking for an exceptional Head of International Marketing to join and support our growth across our EMEA and APAC markets. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with our leadership team, develop our global marketing strategy, and be an integral part of developing the office culture in our newly expanded Dublin office.
The Head of International Marketing is responsible for partnering closely with our US-based marketing team, our in-region reps, and product management, to drive awareness and sales pipeline globally. Additionally, the right candidate will be comfortable with both developing strategy and being hands on--as a growing company we need dynamic leaders who can be coaches as well as players.
- Manage a team of global marketers to develop and execute on a strategy to drive demand, growth, and revenue across our EMEA and APAC regions
- Partner closely with our sales leadership, Account Executives, and SDR team to accelerate deals, develop pipeline, and increase conversions
- Partner with our US-based marketing to develop and execute an integrated marketing plan across all channels--including email, digital, paid industry programs, direct mail, webinars, and more within the AEs territories
- Be responsible for identifying resources to localize marketing communications, product materials, and digital assets
- Work closely with our sales teams to develop and execute a strategy around international Account-Based Marketing
- Work with our Account Management teams to drive expansion and customer retention
- Develop high-touch marketing events in-region and manage event logistics from planning through follow-up
- Ensure alignment with global marketing programs and initiatives to track, measure, and report on key metrics
- Be a key leadership figure on the ground in our new Dublin office, helping to set the tone, develop the culture, and hire other key members of the team
- BS/BA, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in B2B enterprise software marketing selling into a technical audience
- Experience in security a huge plus
- Experience collaborating with remote teams in a variety of time zones
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to think strategically as well execute directly
- A passion around cross-team collaboration
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs
- Willingness to travel
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility