ABOUT THE ROLE
OneLogin is looking for a Billing Analyst to undertake billing operations in our accounting department, while reporting directly to our Controller. We’ll count on you to issue invoices with a high degree of accuracy to guarantee our revenue. Our Billing Analyst should have a keen eye for detail. You should also be comfortable working with little supervision to meet tight deadlines.
- Accounts Receivable. Process incoming mail concerning customer billing and payment. Process sales orders, which include, required documentation/data audit, product fulfillment and invoice generation. Reconcile all customer credit card transactions and resolve all declined transactions. Initiate collections on past-due accounts.
- Accounts Payable. Provides support in processing vendor invoices, expense reimbursements and A/P payments in compliance with Company policy.
- Month-End Close and Reconciliation. Provide support to the month-end close process for all assigned accounts, including completing the account reconciliation of assigned accounts within the required timeframe.
- Reporting. Prepare and maintain standard and ad hoc reports. Maintain the appropriate security for all confidential information.
- Customer Satisfaction. High level of commitment, willingness to go the extra mile, thorough job knowledge, managing/negotiating expectations, simplicity of solutions, effective use of time and resources.
- Others. Provide additional support to the accounting team as needed. Assist with the audit. Work on special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in Accounting is preferred
Years of Experience
- 1+ year experience in an administrative and accounting support role
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- Experience with Accounting systems.
- Accuracy and great attention to detail
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational, communication and follow-up skills
- High energy and self-motivated
- Interested in learning and developing in other areas of Accounting.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Extended periods of time doing computer-based work.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility