ABOUT THE ROLE
OneLogin is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing team. As a valuable accounts payable specialist, you will become the trusted face of our organization and help drive accounts payable team members to meet quarterly and annual goals. If you want to experience the excitement of fostering team unity while working closely with our Controller and fellow employees to nurture trust and build rapport with our clients, then consider working at OneLogin.
- Vendor Invoice and Payments. Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail. Maintain vendor master file and set-up. Process vendor invoices timely and accurately, ensuring, accurate expense coding and compliance to Company policy. Monitor the A/P mailbox, including researching and resolving vendor inquiries.
- Employee Expense Reimbursement. Audit and process employee expense reimbursement within the required due date, ensuring compliance to Company policy and proper GL account/cost center classification. Resolve employee inquiries regarding submitted expense report.
- Accounts Receivable. Provides support in customer billing, when additional resource is required.
- Month-End Close and Reconciliation. Provide support to the month-end close process for all assigned accounts, including completing the account reconciliation of assigned accounts within the required timeframe.
- 1099 and Reporting. Prepare and maintain the annual 1099, use tax filing, standard reports and ad hoc reports. Maintain the appropriate security for all confidential information.
- Customer Satisfaction. High level of commitment, willingness to go the extra mile, thorough job knowledge, managing/negotiating expectations, simplicity of solutions, effective use of time and resources.
- Others. Provide additional support to the accounting team as needed. Compile and organize support for year-end audit requests. Work on special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in Accounting is preferred
Years of Experience
- 1+ year experience in an administrative and accounting support role
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- Experience with Accounting systems.
- Accuracy and great attention to detail
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational, communication and follow-up skills
- High energy and self-motivated
- Interested in learning and developing in other areas of Accounting.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Extended periods of time doing computer-based work.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility