OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. OneLogin is the identity platform for secure, scalable, and smart experiences. With the OneLogin Trusted Experience Platform™, customers can connect all of their applications, identify potential threats, and act quickly. We secure over 2,500 customers worldwide, including Airbus, Stitch Fix, Uber, PetCo and AAA. We partner with companies like AWS, Box, Workday and Service to deliver a desired customer experience. We are a 300 person company, headquartered in San Francisco, California with office locations in Redmond, Atlanta, and Dublin, plus remote locations around the globe.
We are also proud to announce that Gartner has named us a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Access Management. This is an incredibly exciting recognition for us and the first time that OneLogin has been named a Leader in the Quadrant. This acknowledgment will have a significant impact on our ability to scale the business via increased brand recognition and sales execution. We have a strong Executive Team in place and ready to take OneLogin to our next level of performance and scale. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Recruiting Manager will lead the Talent Acquisition function and partner with the CPO on Talent Strategy. A big part of this role will include helping us evolve an exciting and differentiated employment brand that attracts great people, develops and energizes the current team and captures the spirit of OneLogin’s culture and products. You will be inheriting a great team of recruiters and recruiting operations talent.
As a Recruiting Manager you will continue to evolve the recruiting strategy as needed to align our business strategy. You will work closely with our recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. The ideal candidate is a team leader who is able to make effective, creative decisions quickly. Specific job responsibilities include:
- Lead, inspire and develop a team
- Ensure departmental goals are clearly defined and cross functional goals are aligned
- As a means of aligning your team’s goals with the Business Strategy, consult with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) on their yearly TA strategy/needs
- Continue to advance the TA Analytics Dashboard resulting in quarterly presentations to the Exec Team and Senior Leaders around what we are learning from our sourcing data, hiring data, diversity data, etc. and how we are altering our strategy accordingly
- Partner with all Hiring Managers and Interview Panelists on our Interviewing Process and Interviewing Training/Selection, to include all new hires that join throughout the year
- Partner with the CPO and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) on Diversity and Inclusion strategy for both internal and external hiring and promotions
- Oversee/execute on our Predictive Analytics Hiring Tool (Predictive Index - you will be fully trained and certified on this Tool when you join) to include:
- Ensuring training of all new managers and interview panelists
- Ensuring the process of creating Job Profiles with corresponding Interviewing Guides is understood and followed
- Utilizing the PI performance data, build the hiring analytics strategy such that the learnings can be fed back into the hiring process to improve our hiring/selection of the ideal candidate
- Ensure consistency of job information from Requisitions to Postings to Offer Letters
- Create a strong relationship with Finance to help facilitate partnership on cross functional execution for things like Offers Letters, compensation/hiring one-offs, internal promotion offers, etc.
- In conjunction with your team assess Glassdoor interviewing feedback and create a learning process tied to Hiring Manager Training and Development/Brand Reputation
3+ years within a Talent Acquisition management role preferably in both large and small companies, with experience in developing talent acquisition strategy, employment branding, developing actionable metrics and leading lean teams (Saas experience a plus but not required)
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Experience in screening and interviewing job applicants
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Experience with the use of applicant tracking software and HR databases
- Knowledge of social media and professional networks
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and flexibility to adapt to change
- Demonstrated success in building positive, energized and highly regarded teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility