ABOUT THE ROLE:
OneLogin is looking for a Corporate Counsel to join our legal team. As its second in-house counsel, you will be working with our Head of Legal to address a broad range of legal matters. This is a diverse role and will include drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial technology agreements including SaaS subscription, professional services, and partner agreements. You will work closely with our Security and Compliance teams to address, plan for and implement initiatives to stay current on information security, privacy, and regulatory compliance. You will be called upon to resolve commercial disputes, support company inbound transactions, and manage our growing intellectual property portfolio. In summary, you will be a trusted legal advisor who counsels your OneLogin team through ever-evolving legal needs.
- J.D. degree required from an ABA-accredited law school and member in good standing of at least one state bar; Preference for California, Georgia, or Washington admission (or ability to register as RIHC)
- At least 4 years of “hands on” experience drafting, negotiating, and providing guidance on a wide variety of technology transaction agreements
- Proven understanding of data privacy regulations, information security, and security frameworks
- Experience in drafting and negotiating vendor, independent contractor, non-disclosure, partnership, license, and other transactions agreements
- Great at balancing legal compliance with business priorities; adept at making and communicating difficult decisions to stakeholders
- Reliable leader who is able to provide guidance and advice to all audiences on a variety of legal issues
- An enthusiastic and hard-working kind of person, who enjoys collaborating with many teams (departmental as well as cross-functional) as well as corporate leadership
OneLogin is the identity platform for secure, scalable and smart experiences that connect people to technology. With the OneLogin Trusted Experience Platform, customers can connect all of their applications, identify potential threats and act quickly. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility