OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. OneLogin is the identity platform for secure, scalable, and smart experiences. With the OneLogin Trusted Experience Platform™, customers can connect all of their applications, identify potential threats, and act quickly. We secure over 2,500 customers worldwide, including Airbus, Stitch Fix, Uber, PetCo and AAA. We partner with companies like AWS, Box, Workday and Service to deliver a desired customer experience. We are a 300 person company, headquartered in San Francisco, California with office locations in Redmond, Atlanta, and Dublin, plus remote locations around the globe.
We are also proud to announce that Gartner has named us a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Access Management. This is an incredibly exciting recognition for us and the first time that OneLogin has been named a Leader in the Quadrant. This acknowledgment will have a significant impact on our ability to scale the business via increased brand recognition and sales execution. We have a strong Executive Team in place and ready to take OneLogin to our next level of performance and scale. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Director/HR Business Partner is a strategic position that requires a comprehensive understanding of, and expertise in, how the HR function enables an organization and all lines of business within a company to be successful. In doing so they will assist in designing and overseeing all HR Practices (less Talent Acquisition but will partner with the function from an overall Talent perspective), Policies and Programs that will help drive and achieve business goals. From a systemic perspective they will help ensure legality and consistency while partnering with line leaders to increase productivity, engagement, retention and contain costs as appropriate.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Coaching Execs and Leaders on solutions around strategic planning, organizational design strategies, analyzing talent requirements and leading a distributed workforce
- Partnering with the Executive Team on the critical points of the employee lifecycle
- Overseeing, continuously improving and partnering on the facilitation of monthly OnBoarding sessions
- Employee Relations - informal and formal performance and process coaching of both leaders and employees. Partner with Legal as needed.
- Overseeing the year round Development, Feedback Cycle and Reward Cycle as well as commensurate Manager Training to help increase performance and productivity across the company
- Oversee/execute on our Predictive Analytics Tool (Predictive Index - you will be fully trained and certified on this Tool when you join) as it relates to culture, leadership development, team dynamics and performance.
- Continue to build out the People Analytics Dashboard (in partnership with Talent Acquisition) and work with the Leaders on how to leverage that data and information into solutions
- Continue build on OneLogin’s current Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and assist the Executive Team on meeting or exceeding their annual goals in these areas
- In partnership with the Executive Team, design the engagement strategy yearly and provide consultation on how to improve levels of engagement wherever possible
- As change is a core part of business design and execution, consultant on the Change Leadership aspects of actions and the decisions that impact the employee population
- Policy Management - overseeing and updating the policy manual and employee handbook as needed
- Communication - Partner with Marketing on Communication Strategy and Execution regarding topics/changes that can or should impact employee behavior and engagement
- Oversee the yearly compensation process and proactively consult with line leaders as needed
- Benefits Enrollment - oversee the year end enrollment process
- Ensure departmental goals are clearly defined and cross functional goals are aligned
7+ years of multi-HR functional roles in a Technology Company (Employee Relations, Comp, Talent Strategy, Learning/Leadership Training, etc) and/or HR Generalist/Business Partner experience, preferably in both large and small companies. (Saas experience a plus but not required)
- Strong formal and informal leadership skills
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Experience helping to consult and lead a distributed workforce
- Change Leadership experience
- Knowledge of labor laws
- HRIS system experience and knowledge a plus
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable presenting to large audiences
- Proven ability to look for patterns and solutions to problems in data and make decisions accordingly
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and flexibility to adapt to change
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility