As the International Human Resources Manager, you will work closely with management and the Human Resources team in The United States supporting our employees and management at OneLogin throughout 5+ countries. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: onboarding, benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, employment law compliance and policy implementation. In addition, the individual in this new position will leverage his or her proficiency in Human Resources and their experience working cross-culturally to develop new procedures where appropriate and enhance existing procedures.
This role is a great opportunity to help OneLogin expand outside the US presence and shape the growth into other locations. We are looking for an individual that can span strategic, creative, and day to day tactical responsibilities that bring OneLogin’s values and culture to life.
Policy Creation and Workplace Safety
- Create and maintain the employee handbook and related policies for our international locations
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
- Develop and recommend policy and procedural improvements.
- Develop and enforce employment agreements.
- Provide day-to-day performance and feedback guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development).
- Provide guidance to management of employees, reducing legal risk and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Ensure that all policies and programs in place are in adherence to legal and regulatory standards.
- Complete audits. in relation to compliance requests
- Maintain documentation and records.
- Develop workplace safety standards, policies, and procedures.
- Oversees all employee relations issues and processes
- Acts as liaison to local legal counsel
Administration of Benefits
- Explain benefits to employees and serve as a liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
- Be a liaison between the employee and the payroll team and answer any employee questions.
- Make recommendations to benefit offerings, taking into consideration local laws.
Backup Recruiting & Onboarding
- Support our Recruiting Team with ongoing career events and be aware of our hiring needs.
- Support new employees through involvement with onboarding, orientation, and completing documentation for new hires. Including
- Acting as a liaison to IT
- Interviewing all EMEA candidates
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, or a related field is a definite asset.
- 5+ years' Experience in EMEA HR work environment,
- Exposure to German and French employment law and practices
- Preference for specialized training in HR-related legal and regulatory details, staff management and relations, organizational development and planning, safety and wellness programs, and/or training.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience building and managing teams and remote employees
- Extensive knowledge of employment laws and regulatory systems and requirements.
- Strong technical acumen is a must (Ex: We use Gsuite)
- Experience with current HRIS tools (Ex : We use ADP)
- Experience addressing employee relations matters.
- Experience communicating with C-level executives and corresponding with all levels of management.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of GDPR practices.
- Knowledge of staff management and retention issues.
- Knowledge of safety and wellness programs.
- Ability to make concise recommendations in objective consideration of legal and regulatory as well as personal and organizational factors.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Comfort with speaking to individuals and presenting to large groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong ability in building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems while maintaining professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills across both a team and individual setting.
- Able to work on a broad variety of projects.
- Adaptable to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to establish credibility and trust.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in Ireland without sponsorship.
- No relocation offered
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility