ABOUT THE ROLE
You value open collaboration, have a strong desire to learn, and are excited to pick up new skills and technologies. You like to share your knowledge with others and are willing to ask for help in return. You enjoy solving difficult problems, and make use of metrics, monitoring, and testing to help you understand the inner workings of a system. You’re excited to work closely with people throughout the organization, from close teammates to members of ops, UX designers, and service team members.
MUST-HAVE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 7+ years of DBA or database management experience
- Minimum 3+ years of PostgreSQL experience on Linux/UNIX environment managing, supporting and designing large (at least 100GB+ sized) high-availability database systems
- Demonstrated experience in architecting a large-scale production database platforms
- 24x7 production on-call support handling emergencies
- Strong troubleshooting, communication and documentation skills
- Expertise with Postgres systems metrics and systems optimization strategies
- Experience with schema design and data normalization
- Understanding of common replication strategies
- SQL query writing and optimization skills
- Monitoring and reporting on performance metrics
- Experience with merging large sets of data for imports and exports
- Fluency with one of these: Python, Perl, Bash or other scripting language
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
Bring your design, collaboration, and problem-solving skills from IT or another profession. We value employees with different backgrounds, education, experience, and perspective and strive to create an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
OneLogin is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.