ABOUT THE ROLE:
Help us build the next generation of cloud-based Identity and Access management (IAM) solutions that connect people with technology through a simple and secure login. OneLogin provides a Unified Access Management (UAM) platform that serves businesses and organizations across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California and have additional software engineering offices in Redmond, Washington and Guadalajara, Mexico. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn .
OneLogin provides authentication services through a variety of applications, technologies and protocols. In this role you will start by taking ownership of one of these authentication services. This is a position with plenty of opportunities for professional growth through learning new technologies, working across teams, and optimizing services on a modern cloud platform.
Bring your design, collaboration, and problem-solving skills from IT or another profession. We value employees with different backgrounds, education, experience, and perspective and strive to create an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Support and enhance an application that provides authentication to network services through the OneLogin platform.
- Work with the Platform team to develop resilient and performant services on a modern cloud platform.
- Drive quality by assuring good code coverage, exercising end-to-end integration tests, and automating testing of features and endpoints.
- Enhance efficiency in the software lifecycle by automating the build and deployment process.
- Ensure availability and resiliency by monitoring in the live production environment.
- Collaborate with coworkers by reviewing code, testing applications, and enhancing the cloud service platform.
- 2+ years experience as a software engineer.
- Computer Science degree, completion of a code academy program, or relevant industry experience with demonstrable CS fundamentals.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Hands-on coding experience in C or C++, with demonstrated knowledge of memory management, use of C macros, pointers, string manipulations, and callback functions.
- Familiarity with databases and related technologies, especially postgreSQL.
- Knowledge of networking protocols.
- Experience with cloud platforms (especially AWS).
- Familiarity with security protocols and standards.
- Use of source control and automated build systems.
- Familiarity with telemetry, logging, and monitoring systems such as SumoLogic and DataDog.
- Experience with Python.
- Use of Docker and Kubernetes (Amazon EKS)
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility