We are seeking a Career DevOps Engineer to join our FedRAMP team and play a role in the evolution of the team to a full DevOps model. This is a hands-on development role that will include tasks such as coding new enhancements in an Infrastructure as a Service architecture, code reviews, maintaining existing code, and ensuring a superior user experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Monitor existing application and infrastructure while working to improve existing monitoring.
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders and management.
- Develop and support processes to maintain uptime, SLAs and availability of critical platform components.
- Share the responsibility of supporting the environment and product during off-hours.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or related/relevant field.
- Knowledge of cloud deployment tools and methodologies (Terraform, Packer, AWS CloudFormation).
- Experience with configuration management systems and concepts (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, AWS Codedeploy).
- Experience with CI/CD strategies and related tools (Ansible, AWS CodeDeploy, Gitlab, Jenkins).
- Experience designing solutions in AWS (Could consider MS Azure Cloud experience).
- Communicate effectively, written and verbal to a range of audiences
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting problems.
- Experience with one or more programming languages (Python, Java, Go).
- Experience with the implementation and/or use of different Application and Infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Heavy Linux OS experience.
- Experience designing infrastructure as code using and working in a secure development lifecycle.
- Experience sharing the innovative work you do at conferences, meetups, etc.
- Experience with FedRAMP.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership of our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility