We have a high resolution version you can download on our press kit page.
Read the latest about our MFA app and other updates from our Product Team
See how simple it is to manage secure access for all users.
Learn about the 5 obstacles to employee productivity.
Contact your Partner Manager >
Featured Customer Story Lincoln Investment >
Got the Free Trial?Follow these steps to add apps, add users, and evaluate OneLogin.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are searching for self-motivated and detail-oriented Sr.QA Engineer to conduct functional testing of our products. In this role, you will:
* Conduct E2E (end to end) regression and new feature tests
* Work closely with product managers and developers
* Work with test automation engineers to define requirements and priorities
* Develop test plan and test strategy for new features
* Define acceptance criteria for release
* Own the quality of the release
* Contribute to test automation
* Self-supervised, with a vision how to test
* Good communicator
* A strong desire to learn automation and contribute to it
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* 5+ of QA hands on experience
* Good understanding of QA processes
* Passionate about quality and related documentation
* Ability to lead all QE tasks from feature design to the final release
* Ability to understand the impact by upcoming changes and appropriately react to it
* Solid debugging and analyzing skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organization skills
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Our core values