ABOUT THE ROLE:
Help us build the next generation of cloud-based Identity and Access management (IAM) solutions that connect people with technology through a simple and secure login. OneLogin provides a Unified Access Management (UAM) platform that serves businesses and organizations across a multitude of industries, with over 2.500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California and have additional software engineering offices in Redmond, Washington and Guadalajara, Mexico. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn .
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer to join our small team of developers working on a variety of devices and platforms. You will take ownership of a macOS desktop application and help create solutions that address the real-life scenarios of our customers. We encourage collaboration across teams and provide ample opportunity for professional growth through working with new technology, partnering with domain experts, and mentoring junior employees.
We value employees with different backgrounds, education, experience, and perspective and strive to create an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Create secure, reliable, and easy-to-use applications on the macOS desktop platform.
- Design effective solutions by working with product management to understand customer requirements and prioritize delivery.
- Keep abreast of new releases of the macOS and ensure product compatibility with supported versions.
- Take ownership of application development, prioritize tasks, and help meet team, product, and general engineering objectives.
- Work closely with engineering counterparts on other devices and platforms to ensure consistent architecture and product alignment.
- Develop technical requirements, design architecture, and decompose tasks to effectively deliver new features while improving the quality of existing code.
- Drive quality by writing modularized code that is testable, performant, and easy to maintain.
- Ensure correctness by expanding test coverage, performing integration testing, and automating tests for features and endpoints.
- Support coworkers by reviewing code, testing applications, clarifying documentation, and enhancing the cloud service platform.
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer, including 3+ years working with macOS and/or iOS.
- Computer Science degree, completion of a code academy program, or relevant industry experience with demonstrable CS fundamentals.
- Track record of successfully delivering applications and working collaboratively in a professional environment.
- Expert coding skills in multiple languages, including Swift and Objective-C.
- Deep understanding of the macOS platform, including authentication and security models.
- Experience working with testing frameworks on macOS.
- Working knowledge of architecture and coding best practices and ability to create clean, well structured, and testable code.
- Experience with RESTful web services and understanding of cloud service architecture.
- Familiarity with security protocols and standards (e.g., PKI, TLS, SSH) and Apple security frameworks.
- Knowledge of authentication protocols, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Single Sign-on (SSO) systems.
- Familiarity with source control, automated build systems, and the Apple publishing platform.
Benefits and Perks
OneLogin offers a competitive salary plus great perks, including
- Equity in the company
- Full insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Unlimited personal time off
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home policies
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility