ABOUT THE ROLE
- HELP US BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD-BASED IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) SOLUTIONS
- JOIN OUR GROWING AND SUCCESSFUL GLOBAL TEAM
- MAKE A BIG IMPACT IN A FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT WITH A STRONG FOCUS ON CAREER DEVELOPMENT
OneLogin provides industry-leading, enterprise IAM solutions for every user, device, and application. We manage and secure millions of identities for thousands of enterprise customers. As part of growing our Platform team, we’re looking for multiple talented SOFTWARE ENGINEERS with experience in the architecture and development of modern platforms using tools like Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform. You’ll join the team that owns and operates our Hydra Cloud - highly scalable and reliable microservices platform supporting millions of active users every day - and that supports the rest of the engineering team to design, build, deploy and maintain their microservices.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work in a modern platform building on top of Kubernetes, Terraform, Redis, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL and Linux on AWS.
- Design CI/CD processes and tooling for microservice communication, authentication, configuration management, by leveraging technologies like TypeScript/Bash/Python, GitHub Actions, AWS Lambda, AWS AppMesh, Flux, Kustomize and Helm.
- Create and maintain a common microservices platform and tooling - service boilerplates, generators, and key frameworks in NodeJS.
- Provide guidance for and take part in building performant, maintainable, scalable, reliable and secure cloud services and infrastructure.
- Being data driven in defining KPIs and OKRs for cloud systems and defining dashboards, alerting and other tooling to maintain functionality.
- Work with our DevOps team to support their infrastructure maturation, and participate in architecture, tooling, training, technical writing and other related tasks.
- Work across engineering, quality and security teams, delivering new services and maturing existing systems.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience working on the backend and infrastructure, with a background in building, deploying and configuring scalable microservices platforms.
- Strong engineering ability in multiple languages or ability and willingness to learn.
- An understanding of best practices in the design of RESTful APIs and SOA.
- Computer Science degree (or relevant industry experience with demonstrable CS fundamentals)
- Security, reliability and scalability mindset
- Bonus points for experience with: IAM technologies, Docker, CI/CD, SOA, APIs, Service Mesh
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Join a small, close-knit team with the ability to impact highly visible products already trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited time off, and flexible WFH policies
If you are a motivated engineer who wants to deliver a modern cloud platform, cares about automation, reliability, scalability and performance, this might just be the ideal opportunity for you.