ABOUT THE ROLE
- HELP US BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD-BASED IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) SOLUTIONS
- MAKE A BIG IMPACT IN A FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT WITH A STRONG FOCUS ON PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
OneLogin provides industry-leading, enterprise IAM solutions for every user, device, and application. We manage and secure millions of identities for thousands of enterprise customers and fortune 500 customers as well.
As part of building out a new Directory team, we’re looking for multiple talented SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERS with experience in the architecture and development of modern cloud services as AWS, Azure, Docker, etc..
You’ll join the team that owns a variety of different functionalities around cloud directories and organizational data. We have existing systems as well as opportunities to design and implement solutions that provide functionality and scalability beyond any competitors.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Ramp and take ownership of existing services in the directory area
- Drive the design and implementation of critical features and improvements
- Focus on the quality, performance, and security of our existing as well as new platform
- Collaborate with other engineers and leaders to define the next generation functionality and scalability solutions for cloud directories
- Implement next-generation functionality with a seamless and transparent migration path from existing functionality
- Work in cross-functional teams to help define and build scenarios across feature areas
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of experience working on backend services, with a background in building and deploying scalable microservices platforms
- Strong engineering ability in multiple languages like Ruby, C#, Java, or nodeJS
- An understanding of best practices in the design of RESTful APIs
- Experience with relational databases such as Postgres
- Familiar with messaging services such as RabbitMQ
- Computer Science degree (or relevant industry experience with demonstrable CS fundamentals) and eligibility to work in the United States
- Bonus points for experience with: IAM technologies, migration or modernization of API platforms, Linux
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Join a small, close-knit team with the ability to impact highly visible products already trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited time off, and flexible WFH policies
If you are experienced developer who can deliver high-quality, performant, scalable, and reliable designs and implementations, this might just be the ideal opportunity for you.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility