ABOUT THE ROLE
- HELP US BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD-BASED IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) SOLUTIONS
- MAKE A BIG IMPACT ON PRODUCT IN A FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT WITH A STRONG FOCUS ON PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
OneLogin provides industry-leading, enterprise IAM solutions for every user, device, and application. We manage and secure millions of identities for thousands of enterprise customers. We just closed a $100M series-D, and we are growing. As part of building out new cloud services, we’re looking for talented SOFTWARE ENGINEER with Machine Learning Mindset for one of our offices in Redmond (WA), San Francisco (CA), or Guadalajara (MX).
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Ability to Deliver Results: A track record for being able to set a vision and strategy, organize and lead a team, and implement to meet and exceed expectations.
- Entrepreneurial Attitude: A proactive outlook that provides to overcome barriers, creatively problem solve, and challenge conventional thinking.
- Passion for Innovation: A demonstrated interest and desire to participate in innovation through personal study, on-the-job initiative, or other endeavors.
- Positive Outlook: A desire to look past the challenged in search of the opportunity.
- Empathy & a Teacher’s Mindset: The ability to teach and mentor effectively, successfully facilitate teams and different personalities in training sessions, and to care deeply about his/her colleague’s growth, understanding, and experience.
- Bias for Action: A need for speed; demonstrated ability to make decisions quickly and to act upon them.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll drive execution and play a vital role in building a culture of innovation at OneLogin. You will build, manage, and inspire alongside a multi-functional team, that solves for our toughest growth challenges.
- Collaborate with Engineering to identify, define, implement, deploy and maintain in production new data products.
- Evangelize software engineering best practices and proactively identify technical debt and other issues to harden our products.
- Seeking out ways to automate and accelerate development of data-driven products through implementation.
- Learning new skills and technologies through industry resources, academic papers, or pair-programming with coworkers, to ensure data science team is current and excellent.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in mathematics/statistics or a related field.
- 4+ years of applied software engineering experience
- Applied experience working with web-based APIs
- Experience with RDBMS systems for OLTP workloads, such as Postgres or MySQL
- Experience using big data technologies for production, such as Spark, and HDFS
- Familiarity with TensorFlow, Amazon MR or Microsoft Azure ML
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
- Have made substantive contributions to open source projects in the areas of data science or machine learning
- Experience deploying and maintaining Machine Learning models into production
- Experience in predictive modeling
- Experience with stream processing
- Experience with container technology, like Docker
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Get in early on a small, close-knit team with ownership and impact on products trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited time off, and flexible WFH policies
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility