OneLogin is the leader in Unified Access Management, Enabling Organizations to Access the World™. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity as a service vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise.Two-factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Drive automation testing efforts including but not limited to creating and executing test plans, test case development, and test status
* Design, build and maintain automation testing tools, infrastructure and pipelines for efficient and reliable testing and deployment
* Implement and own continuous testing of our development process and provide a unified view of platform health
* Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to engineers
* Participate in troubleshooting, investigating, debugging and help define the best practice for healthier production environment
* Collaborate and build trusted relationships with various teams such as engineering, product manager, and customer success
* Get things done;
* Mentor your team-mates in testing best practices.
5+ years of extensive hands-on quality engineering and automation experience;
Senior level proficiency in at least one programming language: Ruby, Java, Python, etc (Node.js a plus), with at least 2 years in a role where coding was your primary responsibility.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
Demonstrated experience in automation testing in Cloud environments such as AWS, Google, or Azure;
Demonstrated experience with Selenium, Puppeteer or other open source automation testing tools;
Experience with Unit Testing and Integration Testing frameworks;
Experience with CI/CD system (TeamCity, Travis CI, Bamboo, or Jenkins);
Familiarity with distributed version control systems such as Git;
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and build trusted relationships with various functions across engineers, product managers, and customer success
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility