ABOUT THE ROLE
- HELP US BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD-BASED IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) SOLUTIONS
- JOIN OUR AGILE PLATFORM TEAM, WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A BIG IMPACT IN A FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
OneLogin provides industry-leading, enterprise IAM solutions for every user, device, and application. We manage and secure millions of identities for thousands of enterprise customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, we’re excited to be bringing our award-winning company culture to Seattle with the launch of a new Redmond office. As part of building out our DevOps team within Platform Engineering at Onelogin, we are looking for talented SENIOR DevOps ENGINEERS. You’ll join the team that owns our database environment and play an integral part in the scalability and overall architecture.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Maintaining and automating our production environments, including AWS infrastructure planning, scaling, monitoring, and security.
- Manage and maintain releases, with an eye towards automation in production, QA, and staging environments.
- Create CLI and Web tools to help automate typical Operations and Engineering tasks.
- Helping to architect scalable and highly available solutions required for AWS cloud operations.
- Play a central role in defining our container orchestration and deployment strategy.
- Adapt monitoring for an increasingly dynamic environment of containers and auto-scaling groups.
- Be mindful of security requirements when designing solutions - we are, at heart, a security solutions provider.
- Work with our SRE, Database and Engineering Effectiveness teams to support their initiatives, and participate in architecture, tooling, training, and other interesting tasks
- Work in cross-functional teams, delivering new features while maintaining existing systems
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of experience with managing SaaS application infrastructures.
- Experience with a configuration management tool (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience implementing code pipelines with CI / CD tools (Jenkins, GitHub Actions)
- Experience with Docker container strategies in production settings
- Experience with Docker orchestration frameworks required- ECS, Docker Swarm, and Kubernetes.
- AWS experience across the stack - EC2, ELB, S3, IAM, Lambda are just a few of the services we use.
- Experience scripting AWS operations (AWS CLI, Boto SDK, etc.)
- Experience with Hashicorp tools (particularly Packer and Terraform)
- Solid Linux experience, particularly with Ubuntu.
- Strong experience with Python and Bash required.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Join a small, close-knit team with the ability to impact highly visible products already trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), and unlimited time off.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility