ABOUT THE ROLE
Our team is rapidly expanding and we’re searching for talented and driven Senior Technical Support Engineers. If you’re a passionate technical individual who’s ready for a fast-paced, collaborative, high growth environment, this role is for you!
- Apply specialised knowledge, analytical practices and procedures to analyse, diagnose and resolve issues in unique and often complex environments.
- Effectively communicate procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers/stakeholders.
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Manage own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Provide feedback to the training and documentation organisation so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread.
- Create process and/or troubleshooting documentation in the Support knowledge base to drive faster issue resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 - 5 years of Customer Support, Technical Support, System Administration or related customer facing role.
- Expertise in core Microsoft product stack, including Windows Server, Windows Workstation, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policies.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent relationship management, customer service, and communication skills in a variety of forms (written, phone, in-person.)
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and organisational abilities.
- Ability to remain composed while articulating complex solutions in challenging customer situations.
- Experience supporting Identity Access Management solutions.
- Experience supporting LDAP, SSO, SAML, or WS Federation.
- Experience supporting cloud applications such as Office 365, Google Apps, Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
- Experience supporting REST APIs.
- MCSE with a concentration in Active Directory 2008 R2 or higher.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organisations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership of our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility